What do I need to do before the session starts?
Created by: Jack Manning
Modified on: Sat, 14 Mar, 2020 at 5:33 PM
To ensure a smooth and productive session for both you and your student here are some following tips:
- Message the student prior to the session asking what they would like to cover first. This will give you an idea as to what you can have prepared e.g. notes, questions, advice, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ensure you have a strong network connection and your webcam works.
- You must use the latest version of Chrome for your grind to work smoothly.
- Ensure there is good lighting and you are in a quiet surrounding.
- Be ready for the session 5-10 minutes before the session is meant to start. Remember, if you miss the session you will not be paid for it.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.